ESU 58823 LokSound 5 DCC Micro decoder
NEM452 8 pin plug
DCCSound Premium speaker for the Wuiske 2100 class
To remove the body from the chassis:
1) Swing the bogies through their motion to locate two screws on the underside of the chassis near the fuel tank.
2) Back the screws off by about 4mm. Full removal is optional.
3) Gently pull the body up and partially off from the chassis.
4) The body's lighting is attached to the chassis via two looms. Disconnect these before fully removing the body.
5) Wire the decoder to an 8 pin plug or hardwire the decoder directly.
6) Attach the decoder to the speaker as shown with double sided tape.
7) Position the speaker on the chassis and fix with Kapton tape or equivalent.
8) Refit the body once the decoder has been tested, fixing back in place via the two body mount screws.